Hello ACA! This page is not live. For now it's just a mockup page to provide an example of what we could offer your readers. If they came to this landing page this is an example of what they might see.
If you'd like to collaborate on a bike design -- making it more uniquely your own offering -- we'd be delighted to collaborate. We know you test a lot of bikes and have thoughtful well developed opinions about what constitutes the ideal bike.
Your readership is so broad that it's impossible to design one bike that would be right for everyone. For this mock offer we focused on the TransAmerica and longer rides that aer more road than dirt but being very dirt worthy.
We'll do a bike page too of full details. If you sign up.
Thank you for visiting our Adventure Cycling Association bike page.
Because you're a reader and supporter of Adventure Cyclist and the ACA, Honey Bikes has a special offer for you. We've designed a limited edition bike exclusively for ACA readers.
Adventure Cyclist Offer
- Receive a $500 discount on the Honey Allventure bike.
- [or $600 in parts towards parts upgrades on any Honey bike.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
- You have access to Honey's limited edition Allventure bike that we've designed exclusively for Adventure Cyclist.
- If you purchase the Allventure bike you automatically receive a voucher for a second set of wheels at 50% off -- about a $400 value.
- Five-week delivery: Order a Honey before May 31 [or whatever cutoff date seems appropriate to you. xxxxxxxxxxx] and Honey guarantee five-week lead-time.
- The Adventure Cycling Association also receives $500 from Honey when you purchase your Allventure, so you're helping the the ACA continue their important work when you purchase a Honey through this offer.
You're getting a big discount on a handmade bike and you're supporting the ACA to continue doing important work all over the country.
The Allventure Honey
The Allventure is a special edition bike available only to Adventure Cycling Association supporters. We're really excited about the design. Here's an overview of the bike. For full details visit the Allventure page. [pagxxxxxxxxx]
- Model: Allventure. A rack-ready adventure bike with disc brakes and a wide gear range.
- Material: Titanium frame and carbon fork. The frame is handmade in the USA.
- Parts Kit: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed group parts with disc brakes
- Chainrings: 50-34t
- Cassette: 11-34t
- Wheels: We have two options:
- 700c Mavic Allroad Elite disc, centerlock rotors, UST tubeless compatible. Tires: Mavic Allroad XL 40mm, 120 tpi, folding; 48mm presta tube -- not tubeless but the wheels and tires are tubeless ready.
- 650b xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Tires: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- All parts are bike size-specific and gender specific for crank arm length, stem length, handlebar width, saddle type, brake lever setup
What Makes the Allventure the Ideal Adventure Bike?
The idea of adventure is different for just about everyone so it's a bit difficult to claim that it's the best adventure bike for every type of riding. Here are some of the ways in which the Allventure excells:
- We've optimized for these terrains: 60% paved roads, 30% dirt roads, and 10% class IV roads or flowy singletrack. This is a bike that can do just about anything fast and with certainty. Full details about the bike are herexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Durable and simple
- Proven parts
- Stiffness and plusness
- Read the full description of the bike.
What Makes This Bike Unique?
Defining characteristics: Optimized for rear panniers carrying 22 lbs. Can easily handle 60+ lbs. Optimized for a handlebar bag of about 7 lbs. Designed for all day riding.
We curate every single part of the bike, from the bottom bracket through teh handlebare tape. We've made every choice based on quality, not price first. Regardless, we're conficent that there is no bicycle that provides the rider more valueL
Why Honey Bikes?
There are a lot of great bikes in the adventure category. Regardless, we think Honey brings some unique and valuable details to the space:
- Having built bikes for 30 years ridesc cross country, dirty kanza, etc, Tour divde. We have extensive experiendce. We've bikepacked, done endurance racing, ridden D2R2, and many others. Our build team has TransAm.
- thousnds of bike
- Titanium experitse
- We ride this stuff
Complete Bike with Ultegra 8000 parts: $4,995 after the $500 ACA discount.
The price does not include: Pedals, fenders, and rear rack. The price also does not include taxes, duty, shipping, and insurance charges.
This price does include full assembly and includes a $200 shipping container to protect the fully assembled bike.
Ready to Ride: The bike arrives about 95% ready to ride. It takes maybe 15 minutes to unpack and assemble. You'll be riding your Allventure the day it arrives!
If you order this bike in this configuration you receive an additional offer, just for ACA riders: A second set of wheels at 50% off. If you get the stock wheel offering that's $500. This includes wheels, tires, tubes, and cassette -- all installed and tuned for the bike.
Photo: This is an example of an AllVenture build with xxxxxxx upgrades.
- di2 and hydro
- Get 2 sets of wheels
If there's anything else you'd prefer, please ask. We'll see what we can do.
You can also take this offer with any of our standard Honey offerings.
Of course, if you'd prefer to take advantage of this offer with any of our standard bikes we're happy to accommodate. We have a few restrictions but we'll do what we can to do it.
We hope this offer is of interest to you. If you have questions or would like to reserve yours today, contact us.