Honey Allroads Bike Series Geometry
|Bike size||Seat tube length||Top tube slope, degrees||Seat tube angle, degrees||Chainstay length||Bottom bracket drop||Standover height**||Head tube angle, degrees|
|Top tube length||Head tube length|
Frame Feature Notes:
- Fender mounts on frame and fork dropouts. Fender mount in chainstay bridge.
- Frame brake placement low-mount disc brakes.
- Frame and fork use a standard 1-1/8″ headset
- Seat post diameter 27.2 mm
Frame Geometry Notes:
Toe overlap: Because the All Roads often has fenders, many of the sizes will have some toe overlap. Make sure you are comfortable with this before ordering. Questions? Contact the Beekeepers.
* Bike size: Top tube length combined with head tube length are better indicators of bike fit than the classic “seat tube length.”
*** Standover clearance: We measure standover height from the ground to the midpoint of the top tube.
General Geometry Notes:
- All specifications are in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
- Specifications changes could occur prior to this table being updated; if you have critical measurements for your cycling enjoyment, let the Beekeepers know before placing your order.