Honey Allroads Titanium Bike Series Geometry
Here are the geometry details for the Allroads Titanium bike.
|Bike size||Seat tube length||Top tube slope, degrees||Seat tube angle, degrees||Chainstay length||Bottom bracket drop||Standover height**||Head tube angle, degrees|
|Top tube length||Head tube length|
Frame Feature Notes
- Wheel diameter: The Honey Allroads Titanium fits two wheel sizes
- 29er/700c/622mm -- these are all the same size.
- Tire, maximum size: 43c knobby
- Tire, optimal size: 40c knobby
- 650b/27.5" -- These are the same size.
- Tire, maximum size: 50c slick
- Tire, optimal size: 50c slick
- Head tube diameter: 44mm headset
- Seat post diameter: 27.2 mm
- Front derailleur clamp diameter: 31.8mm.
- Rear axle spacing: 142mm with a 12mm thru axle.
- Brake mount: Frame brake placement is low-mount flat-mount disc.
- Cable routing:
- Rear brake: zip guides underside of down tube and top of chainstay. Compatible with hydraulic or mechanical brakes.
- Front derailleur -- four options: Cable stop on down tube, Di2 internal routing, or SRAM eTap wireless no routing, 1x with no cables for a front derailleur.
- Rear derailleur -- three options: Cable stops on down tube and chainstay, Di2 internal routing, or SRAM eTap wireless no routing.
- Two bottle mounts: one on seat tube, one on top of the down tube.
- Fender mounts: on dropouts, in chainstay bridge, and seatstay bridge.
- Rack mounts: None
- Decal options: Blasted or gray reflective
Honey carbon fork: 1.5" steerer for 44mm headset. Two styles available:
100mm x 9 mm quick release style. No integrated fender mounts but fender mount kit available.
100mm x 12mm thru axle style. Fork comes with the proper thru axle. Comes with integrated fender mounts.
Frame Geometry Notes
Toe overlap: Because the Allroads often has fenders and big tires, many of the sizes will have some toe overlap. Make sure you are comfortable with this before ordering. Questions? Contact the Beekeepers.
* Bike size: Top tube length combined with head tube length are better indicators of bike fit than the classic “seat tube length.”
** Standover clearance: We measure standover height from the ground to the midpoint of the top tube.
General Geometry Notes
- All specifications are in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
- Specification changes occur often because of ongoing component improvements and industry standards. If you have critical measurements for your cycling enjoyment, let the Beekeepers know before placing your order.