Cyclocross Euro Geometry
|Bike size*||Seat tube length||Top tube slope
|Seat tube angle
|Bottom bracket drop||Chainstay length||Standover height|
|Top tube length||Head tube length|
All specifications in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Frameset Feature Notes
- Wheel diameter: 700c/622mm – these are the same size.
- Tire, maximum size: 35mm knobby
- Tire, optimal size: 33mm knobby, because that's the maximum UCI tire size
- Head tube diameter: 1-1/8"
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- Front derailleur clamp diameter: 31.8mm.
- Rear axle spacing: 135mm with a 10mm quick release.
- Brake mount: Cantilever posts. These work with cantilevers of mini-v brakes.
- Cable routing:
- Rear brake: Cable stops at 12 o'clock on top tube.
- Front derailleur: Cable stop on down tube.
- Rear derailleur: Cable stop on down tube and chainstay.
- Two bottle mounts: one on seat tube, and one on the down tube. You can request no bottle mounts for pure cross racing if you prefer.
- Fender mounts: none
- Rack mounts: none
- Fork features:
- Steel or Carbon fork: 1-1/8″ steerer.
- Axle type: 100mm x 9mm quick release style.
- Fender mounts – featured on the standard steel fork.
Frame Geometry Notes
Toe overlap: Because the Cyclocross Euro is a true race bike many of the sizes will have some toe overlap. Make sure you are comfortable with this before ordering. Questions? Contact the Beekeepers.
* Bike size: Top tube length combined with head tube length are better indicators of bike fit than the classic “seat tube length.”
*** Standover clearance: We measure standover height from the ground to the midpoint of the top tube. Honey's cyclocross bikes tend to sacrifice standover clearance for ease of shouldering for run-ups and dismounts.
General Geometry Notes
- All specifications are in inches unless otherwise indicated.
- Specifications subject to change as components and technology improve. If you have any critical measurements for your cycling enjoyment, let the Beekeepers know before placing your order.