Honey Cyclocross Singlespeed Disc Bike Series
What is the Honey Cyclocross Singlespeed Disc?
This bike is the purest and lowest maintenance race bike on the 'cross circuit. Racing singlespeed cross demands every watt of power to be transferred through the frame to the rear wheel. We've designed the Honey Singlespeed to deliver on this promise. Stiff light and simple, the Singlespeed Cross may be the perfect race bike.
The disc version of our Singlespeed is best suited for harsh weather and the toughest race courses. This bike loves to dive into corners at high speed while allowing the disc brakes to do their job of providing predictable stopping power in any conditions.
Cyclocross Singlespeed Disc Series Design Details
- Frame: Steel size-specific custom butted tubing US Handmade
- Bottom bracket drop: Size-specific design optimized for rider and bike size. Drops range from 6.5 cm to 7.0 cm average 6.7 cm
- Designed for shouldering: While this has a negative effect on stand over clearance, shouldering takes precedence in race situations.
- 35c cross tires: This bike comes with 35c tires for excellent mixed terrain courses.
- Honey Bar and Stem: Honey superlight 3D forged aluminum
Cyclocross Singlespeed Disc Bike Fit & Geometry
Our chart of Cyclocross Singlespeed Disc geometry provides all the details you’ll need to determine your ideal size. And, because we offer 12-sizes of this model, we’re certain we have a size that will fit you perfectly.
- 12 sizes to fit just about anyone. We make women’s and men’s bike setups, too.
- 1 cm top tube length increments enable you to choose between a few frame sizes, to fine-tune your fit and comfort.
- A low front end is a hallmark of a true race bike. This position also enables better utilization of lower back and leg muscles for power riding.