Honey Cyclocross Utility Bike Series Geometry
The Cyclocross Utility is Honey's cross-purpose bike. Race, commute, or just ride the trails, this bike will serve you well.
|Bike Size||Seat tube length||Top tube slope, degrees||Seat tube angle, degrees||Chainstay length||Bottom bracket drop||Standover height**|
|Top tube length||Head tube length|
All specifications in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Frameset Feature Notes
- Wheel diameter: 700c/622mm – these are the same size.
- Tire, maximum size: 45c knobby
- Tire, optimal size: 40c knobby
- Head tube diameter: 44mm
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- Front derailleur clamp diameter: 31.8mm.
- Rear axle spacing: 135mm with a 10mm quick release.
- Brake mount: Frame brake placement is low-mount disc.
- Cable routing:
- Rear brake: zip guides on down tube and chainstay.
- Front derailleur: Cable stop on down tube.
- Rear derailleur: Cable stop on down tube and chainstay.
- Two bottle mounts: one on seat tube, and one on the down tube.
- Fender mounts: on dropouts, in chainstay bridge, and seats stay bridge.
- Rack mounts: on dropouts and seat stays
- Fork features:
- Steel fork: 1-1/8″ steerer. Carbon fork upgrade features a tapered 1.5″ steerer.
- Axle type: 100mm x 9mm quick release style.
- Fender mounts – featured on both the standard steel fork and the carbon fork upgrade.
Frame Geometry Notes
Toe overlap: Because the Cyclocross Utility often has large tires or fenders, you may experience some toe overlap. Make sure you are comfortable with this before ordering. Questions? Contact the Beekeepers.
* Bike size: Top tube length combined with head tube length are better indicators of bike fit than the classic “seat tube length.”
*** Standover clearance: We measure standover height from the ground to the midpoint of the top tube.
General Geometry Notes
- All specifications are in inches unless otherwise indicated.
- Specifications subject to change as components and technology improve. If you have any critical measurements for your cycling enjoyment, let the Beekeepers know before placing your order.