The Honey Mountain is a contemporary hardtail mountain bike. Designed for hard riding and racing, some of the Mountain Honey's unique features include:
- More Sizes: Honey's 12-sizes is unheard of in the mountain bike world. No 3-5 "t-shirt" style sizes. Proper fit in the mountain bike world is often overlooked. However, a bike that fits well—without having to resort to odd length stems or awkward saddle positions—drastically improves handling and performance, both at low speeds and race pace.
- Size-specific tubing: Honey developed the steel tube butting profile individually for each Honey Mountain size. This is the first true size-specific tubing ever developed for a stock bike. The Honey tubing system provides a new level of subtlety, refinement, and control to the classic steel ride.
- Better traction: Honey's tubing profile system provides more vertical compliance in the seat stays—this helps keep the rear wheel in contact with the ground, for reduced power loss and improved handling.
- Faster descending: Honey geometry and fit details make the bike descend with more confidence.
- Easier climbing: Honey oversized chainstays provide a stiffer drivetrain. Additionally, the improved fit creates a better climbing position so you can focus on the trail ahead rather than on keeping your front wheel on the ground—and your rear wheel from slipping.