Offtrail Bike Series Frame Geometry
|Top tube length*||Head tube length||Seat tube length||Top tube slope, degrees||Seat tube angle, degrees||Chainstay length||Bottom Bracket Height||Front center length, cm|
Frameset Feature Notes
- Wheel size: 26″ Fat Bike
- Tire, maximum size: 4.6″
- Tire, optimal size: 4.0″
- Rear axle spacing: 170mm with a 10mm quick release hub
- Head Tube Diameter: 44mm
- Bottom Bracket: 100mm English threaded
- Seat post diameter: 27.2 mm
- Brake mount: Frame brake placement is low-mount disc
- Cable routing:
- Rear brake: zip guides on down tube and chainstay.
- Front derailleur: Cable stops on top tube
- Rear derailleur: Cable stops on top tube and seat stay
- Three bottle mounts: one on seat tube, one on top of the down tube, and one under down tube near the bottom bracket.
- Fender mounts: on dropouts, in chainstay bridge, and seatstay bridge.
- Fork features:
- Steel fork: 1-1/8″ steerer. Carbon fork upgrade features a tapered 1.5" steerer.
- Axle type: 142mm x 15mm thru axle.
- Everything Cage mounts and water bottle mounts - featured on both the standard steel fork and the carbon fork upgrade.
- Low-rider rack mounts - featured on both the standard steel fork and the carbon fork upgrade.
Frameset Geometry Notes
- All geometry measurements subject to change without notice.
- All measurements are in centimeters, unless otherwise specified.
- Top Tube Length, Effective: Measured from the intersection of the head tube and top tube centerlines, horizontal back to the seat tube centerline.
- Stand over height measured mid-way along the length of the top tube.
- Toe overlap: Because the Travelall often has large tires, many of the sizes will have some toe overlap. Make sure you are comfortable with this before ordering. Questions? Contact the Beekeepers.
Specifications subject to change as components and technology improve. If you have any critical measurements for your cycling enjoyment, let the Beekeepers know before placing your order.