Honey Race Day Bike Series
What is the Honey Race Day?
The Race Day is Honey’s true all purpose road racing machine: Very stiff drivetrain for great climbing prowess matched to a bit of vertical compliance for 60+ mile races. We’ll put this bike up against any race bike at the starting line.
Why is the Race Day the ideal race bike?
- Drive train stiffness that matches the stiffest of carbon bikes
- Handling that's optimized for long road races and stage racing
- Vertical compliance that provides comfort on long rides and day after day stages
- Super durable: can take the punishment of racing day after day and the harsh treatment that comes with that
- Geometry tailored for a balance of fast handling in tight packs and stable handling for long tiring days in the saddle
More details about the Race Day
- Race Day Bike Series Fit & Frameset Geometry
- Race Day Bike Series Pricing for Framesets & Complete Bikes
Race Day Bike Fit and Geometry
Our chart of Race Day geometry provides all the details you’ll need to determine your ideal size. And, because we offer 12-sizes of the Race Day, we’re certain we have a size that will fit you perfectly.
- 12 sizes to fit just about anyone. We make women’s and men’s bike setups, too.
- 1 cm top tube length increments enable you to choose between a few frame sizes, to fine-tune your fit and comfort.
Race Day Pricing
Honey offers three ways to get a Race Day: